The BLUEBOX 1200 RO/RORS unit has a daily capacity of 28800 litres per day, giving 5 litres of drinking water for 5760 people, or 1440 pcs 20 L bottles.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The BlueBox Concept is proven in 25+ countries worldwide: Chad, Denmark, Vietnam, Nigeria, Norway, Brazil, Sweden, Indonesia, Haiti, Argentina, Iraq, Bangladesh, Iran, Pakistan, Sudan and Sierra Leone.
- Second to none water quality
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Deployment in just 7 minutes
- Proven concept in more than 20 countries
- Drinking water setup in less than 10 minutes
- 20 units fit into a 20ft container = 150,000 gpd / 570,000 l/d
- Multiple power solution: can run on Solar power, Battery, Power grid
Type: Mobile water purification plant
Raw water source: All fresh water sources with up to 2500 PPM salinity
Application area: Safe drinking water relief for camps, communities, disaster zones
Capacity: 1200 l/h | 28.8 m3 pd at +25 °C water temperature
Water quality: Superior WHO quality: Removes bacteria, virus, microorganisms, flouride, arsenic and pesticides
Dimensions: L: 1000 mm, W: 1200 mm, H: 800 mm
Weight/Vol: 225 kg / 1 m³
Power source: 1.5 kW, 220/230 Volt, 50/60 Hz, CEE 16A (standard)
Packaging: Build into a sturdy, weather resistant plastic box for easy transport
Purifying filters and membranes: 100+25+5 micron, activated carbon, reverse osmosis, UV-light
Pump type: Self-priming membrane pump. Can run dry
Optional: Post-chlorination, Solar power