The unit BlueBox 450 RO has a daily capacity of 10800 litres per day, giving 5 litres of drinking water for 2160 people, or 540 pcs 20 L bottles.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The BlueBox 450 will typically serve the 500-1000 people with daily water requirements. The BlueBox Concept is proven in 25+ countries worldwide: Chad, Denmark, Vietnam, Nigeria, Norway, Brazil, Sweden, Indonesia, Haiti, Argentina, Iraq, Bangladesh, Iran, Pakistan, Sudan and Sierra Leone.
- Clean drinking water safety exceeding WHO standards
- From any fresh water source
- ‘Plug & Play’ units ready for fast deployment
- Proven concept in more than 20 countries
- Drinking water setup in less than 10 minutes
- Light weight, highly mobile unit
- Easy to operate
- Multiple power solution: Can run on solar power, battery, power grid, 230 Volt
Type: 2-man portable water purification
Raw water source: All fresh water sources, lake, river, waterhole
Application area: Small camp/community, Field hospital/medical clinic, schools
Capacity: 450 l/h | 10.8 m³ pd at +25 ⁰C water temperature
Water quality: Superior WHO quality: Removes arsenic, flouride, pesticides and microorganisms
Dimensions: L: 600 W: 800 H: 800 mm.
Weight/Vol: 125 kg / 0,8 m³
Power source: 0,9kW. 110 Volt, 60 Hz, 220/230 Volt, 50 Hz
Packaging: Sturdy and weather resistant box
Purifying filters: 100+25+5 micron, activated carbon, RO, UV-light
Pump type: Self-priming membrane pump, Can run dry