BLUEBOX 70 RO DESAL is desalinisation units. Mobile Water Purification Unit, Reverse Osmosis (RO) filtration with superior WHO quality.
Warning: Last items in stock!
BLUEBOX 70 RO DESAL has a daily capacity of 1680 litres per day, giving 5 litres of drinking water for 336 people, or 84 pcs 20 L bottles.
- Sturdy polyethylene shell with removable lid for easy access
- Pre-filter and housing 1300 W electric motor mounted inside box for ease of service
- Jabsco impeller pump to lift water and provide positive pressure to the high pressure pump
- General Pump WM series 316 stainless steel high pressure pump.
- General Pump relief valve to prevent overpressurisation and allow for pressure washing
- Sturdy 3 metre draw hose fitted with one way valve so it remains primed, with detachable strainer
- High pressure stainless steel quick couple outlet for connection RO membrane unit or pressure washer gun
- One reverse osmosis compact membrane.
- Sturdy Multibrix box with integrated wheels
- Built in robust vibration dampeners.
Type: Mobile Water Purification Unit, Reverse Osmosis (RO) filtration
Raw water source: Sea and brakish water > 2500 ppm
Capacity: 70 l/h | 1.6 m3 pd at +25 °C water temperature
Water quality: Superior WHO quality
Dimensions: L: 900mm, W: 600mm, H: 400mm
Weight/Vol: 57,0 kg / 0.22 m³
Power source: 220/230 Volt, 50/60 Hz
Packaging: Build into a sturdy, weather resistant plastic box with integrated wheels for easy transport
Purifying filters: 5 micron
Pump type: WM series 316 stainless steel high pressure pump with a 1300 W electric motor
Operating pressure: 55 bar