FLIR Breach PTQ136
The FLIR Breach PTQ136 is a multifunctional thermal imaging monocular that can spot the heat of any suspect or object in total darkness. FLIR Breach is the best combination of size, weight and thermal resolution to help law enforcement conduct surveillance and gather evidence. Due to its small size and low weight, the compact thermal imager can be concealed in a pocket or mounted to a helmet.
Dutch company MSS DEFENCE, based in Maasdijk, is a reliable solution provider. It boasts a solid domestic presence and an international clientele. Known for its innovative products, MSS DEFENCE has a wide reach. We work in various defence and law enforcement areas.
Our products and support ensure customer mission readiness.
Built for the rigors of law enforcement, the FLIR Breach PTQ136 spots the heat of suspects and objects in total darkness. Featuring the new FLIR Boson core and a compact design, the FLIR Breach offers unmatched tactical awareness. Weighing only 210 grams, the FLIR Breach can be concealed in a pocket or mounted to a helmet with its mini-rail feature, while adding minimal weight to officers’ heavy gear. Additional features include onboard recording and seven palettes for fast detection of suspects or evidence, day or night.
The advanced image processing of the Breach PTQ136’s internal FLIR Boson thermal core and a bright high definition display create excellent image clarity and provide better detection and classification, day or night. Multiple thermal image palettes create a fully customizable viewing experience while a digital compass and inclinometer offer the user great situational awareness with integrated object orientation.
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
For hands-free operation, Breach PTQ136 has multiple mini-rail mounting points designed to allow for a wide variety of head mounts, helmet mounts, and to install additional equipment.
FEATURES - FLIR Breach PTQ136
- Detector Type - 320 x 256 VOx Microbolometer
- Refresh Rate - 60 Hz
- Start Up - < 1.5 seconds
- Image Processing - FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
- Lens system - 9.1 mm; F/1.04
- Optical magnification - 1×
- Field of View - (H x V) 24° × 19°
- Digital e-Zoom - 1× - 4× continues
- Diopter Adjustment Range - -5 to +5 dpt
- Focusing Range - 0.25 m to infinity
- Eye Relief - 16 mm
- Display - Quad-VGA (1280 x 960) FLCOS
- Video Output - Digital Video
- Internal memory - Up to 1,000 images and 2.5 hours of video on internal memory
- Temperature Imaging Modes (Image Palettes) - White Hot, Black Hot, Rainbow HC, Ironbow, Sepia, Artic, Outdoor Alert
- Battery Type - One CR123A 3V Lithium battery
- Battery Life (Operating) - Up to 90 minutes at 20°C
- USB Power - 5 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range - -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range - -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Weight - 210 grams (0.46 lbs)
- Size - 139 × 70 × 49 mm (5.5 × 2.7 × 1.9 in)
- Color (housing) - Black
- Country of Origin - USA
- Thermal Monocular
- CR123A Battery
- Lens Cloth
- Hard Case