The Armoured Private Security Vehicle VEPER-6 is designed for transportation, protective services and private security detail to keep any individual or company safe through any type of situation. The VEPER-6 is ideal for urban environment and can be equipped with all the necessary tools for high-profile transportation like radio jammers, explosive detection etc.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The VEPER-6 is the ideal transportation vehicle for reconnaissance and surveillance missions, personnel transportation and protection in combats, convoy escorting and guarding, patrolling in conflict areas, guarding high priority facilities and providing fire support to combat units in special missions.
The armored hulls of the VEPER accommodates 2 crewmen (a driver and a commander) and 7 troopers. Firing ports installed into the bulletproof window glasses allow the troopers to use their small arms from inside. All the doorlocks can be blocked from the inside by fixation-devices and outside by the use of a key. All the windows are made of bulletproof glass, guaranteeing ultimate safety.
The vehicles are capable of operating in the following conditions:
• ambient air temperature from -45°С up to +50°С
• relative air humidity up to 100% at the temperature of +25°С
• wind speed up to 20 m/sec
• precipitation rate up to 180 mm/h
• air dustiness up to 1,5 g/m3
• absolute elevation above sea level up to 4500 m
• capable of passing some mountain crossing at altitudes of 4650 m
* According to the customers request the vehicle can be equipped with a wide range of special communication facilities and devices.