The Armoured Law Enforcement Vehicle VEPER-6 is designed for transportation of law enforcement personnel and various types of cargo on both urban and off-road terrain. The vehicle can be equipped with sirens and light, search lights and other necessary equipment for police/swat in the field. Driver and personal are highly protected against bullets or other dangerous due to its armoured exterior.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The VEPER-6 is the ideal transportation vehicle for reconnaissance and surveillance missions, personnel transportation and protection in combats, convoy escorting and guarding, patrolling in conflict areas, guarding high priority facilities and providing fire support to combat units in special missions.
The armored hulls of the VEPER accommodates 2 crewmen (a driver and a commander) and 7 troopers. Firing ports installed into the bulletproof window glasses allow the troopers to use their small arms from inside. All the doorlocks can be blocked from the inside by fixation-devices and outside by the use of a key. All the windows are made of bulletproof glass, guaranteeing ultimate safety.
The vehicles are capable of operating in the following conditions:
• ambient air temperature from -45°С up to +50°С
• relative air humidity up to 100% at the temperature of +25°С
• wind speed up to 20 m/sec
• precipitation rate up to 180 mm/h
• air dustiness up to 1,5 g/m3
• absolute elevation above sea level up to 4500 m
• capable of passing some mountain crossing at altitudes of 4650 m
* According to the customers request the vehicle can be equipped with a wide range of special communication facilities and devices.