BlueBox 30 RO Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Kit
The BlueBox 30 RO Suitcase system is a rapid deployable reverse osmosis water purification kit designed for smaller groups up to 145 individuals. With a daily capacity of 720 liters clean drinking water.
Dutch company MSS DEFENCE, based in Maasdijk, is a reliable solution provider. It boasts a solid domestic presence and an international clientele. Known for its innovative products, MSS DEFENCE has a wide reach. We work in various defence and law enforcement areas.
Our products and support ensure customer mission readiness.
The BlueBox 30 RO a rapid deployable drinking water purification kit designed for smaller groups up to 145 individuals. With a daily capacity of 720 liters clean drinking water.
- Clean drinking water exceeding WHO standards
- From any raw water source
- ‘Plug & Play’ units ready for rapid deployment
- Proven concept in more than 20 countries
- Drinking water set-up in less than 10 minutes
- Light weight, highly mobile unit
- Easy to operate
- Integrated internal battery
- Multiple power solutions: solar power, external battery, power grid, 230 volt
- Type: Mobile water purification plant
- Raw water: All fresh water sources with up to 2.500 PPM salinity
- Application area: Safe drinking water for small camps, disaster zones, expeditions
- Capacity, volume: 30 l/h at +25 ⁰C water temperature
- Water quality: Superior WHO quality: Removal of bacteria and virus
- Dimensions (centimeters): 65 x 50 x 40
- Weight/Volume: 27 kg Vol: 0,13 m³
- Power source: 0.1 kW. 220/230 Volt, 50/60 Hz, CEE 16A (standard), Solar power, Generator, Power grid, Integrated battery (12 Volt)
- Packaging: Build into a sturdy, weather resistant plastic box with integrated wheels and handle for easy transportation and shipping
- Purifying filters: 100+25+5 micron, activated carbon, Reverse Osmosis, UV-light
- Pump type: Self-priming membrane pump
- Optional: Solar panel