Peak Beam Systems MBPKG-F Force Protection Maxa Beam Package
Peak Beam Systems is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-intensity illumination devices for military and security applications. Peak Beam’s flagship product, the Maxa Beam Searchlight, has been tested and fielded by U.S. military and federal agencies for over thirty years and continues to be the most powerful handheld searchlight available in the world.
The Force Protection Maxa Beam Package was designed for maritime security aboard U.S. Navy vessels. This system is packaged in a large, wheeled storage case for ease of transport.
The Maxa Beam Searchlight is the lightest weight, most powerful, and most effective handheld light available for search and rescue, surveillance, perimeter security, and non-lethal escalation of force operations and has been battle-tested by the United States Armed Forces and numerous government agencies for over twenty-five years.
The MBPKG-F Force Protection Maxa Beam Package includes:
- MBS-410 Searchlight
- MBP-1308 Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Batteries
- MBP-3200-AD Multi-Voltage Smart Charger, AC/DC
- MBA-1850 850nm Infrared Filter
- MBA-1500 Amber Smoke / Fog Filter
- MBA-8105-L 5 Ft. Coil Power Cord
- MBA-6005 Battery Shoulder Strap
- MBA-6100 Padded Filter Pouch
- MBA-2400N Combination Replacement Lamp, Lens & Power Connector Kit
- MBA-6250-W Medium Wheeled Storage Case with Die-Cut Foam
- Output: 12,000,000 Peak Beam CandlePower (no maximum threshold; -10% minimum threshold)
- Range: 3,500 meters (1 lux on target)
- Lamp: 85 Watt Xenon Short Arc Lamp (field replaceable); instant hot/cold start and restrike
- Infrared Illumination Capability with included 850nm IR Filter
- Beam Width: 1° Spot to 40° Flood, Motorized
- Beam Intensity: 3 levels
- Strobe: User-adjustable frequency (1-31Hz) and duty cycle (3-63%)
- Battery: it's a 7.5Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery type, with 2500 life cycles, 115 minutes regular run time and 75 minutes run time on a high beam, whilst the duration of charging is 100 minutes with the included 11-32VDC/110-240VAC Charger
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to +60°C; reduced battery run time below 0°C
- Searchlight Body: Constructed of corrosion-resistant alodined and powder-coated Aluminum and impact-resistant PC/ABS
- Size and Weight:
- Searchlight: 11.2 in. long x 5.74 in. diameter; 3.2 lbs.
- Battery: 5.09 in. wide x 7.27 in. long x 3.41 in. tall; 3.0 lbs.
- Searchlight, Battery and 5 ft. Power Cord: 6.9 lbs.