Peak Beam Systems MBPKG-EOF Escalation of Force Maxa Beam Package
Peak Beam Systems is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-intensity illumination devices for military and security applications. Peak Beam’s flagship product, the Maxa Beam Searchlight, has been tested and fielded by U.S. military and federal agencies for over thirty years and continues to be the most powerful handheld searchlight available in the world.
The Escalation of Force (EOF) Maxa Beam Package is a full-featured system designed for continuous round-the-clock use in demanding environments.
The MBS-410 Maxa Beam Searchlight included in this package is a lightweight, high- intensity illuminator with an output of 12,000,000 Peak Beam CandlePower. The Maxa Beam has three light intensity settings and a powerful strobe that makes it a disorienting non-lethal weapon. The searchlight also features a motorized beam width adjustment that allows the user to vary the beam from a 1° spot to a 40° flood with the press of a button.
The MBPKG-EOF Escalation of Force Maxa Beam Package includes:
- MBS-410 Searchlight
- MBP-1308 Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Batteries
- MBP-3200-AD Multi-Voltage Smart Charger, AC/DC
- MBA-1850 850nm Infrared Filter
- MBA-1500 Amber Smoke / Fog Filter
- MBA-8105-L 5 Ft. Coil Power Cord
- MBA-8208-L 8 In. Straight Power Cord
- MBA-2400/20 Combination Replacement Lamp/Lens Kit
- MBA-6005 Battery Shoulder Strap
- MBA-6250-W Medium Wheeled Storage Case
- Output: 12,000,000 Peak Beam CandlePower (no maximum threshold; -10% minimum threshold)
- Range: 3,500 meters (1 lux on target)
- Lamp: 85 Watt Xenon Short Arc Lamp (field replaceable); instant hot/cold start and restrike
- Infrared Illumination Capability with included 850nm IR Filter
- Beam Width: 1° Spot to 40° Flood, Motorized
- Beam Intensity: 3 levels
- Strobe: User-adjustable frequency (1-31Hz) and duty cycle (3-63%)
- Battery: it's a 7.5Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery type, with 2500 life cycles, 115 minutes regular run time and 75 minutes run time on a high beam, whilst the duration of charging is 100 minutes with the included 11-32VDC/110-240VAC Charger
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to +60°C; reduced battery run time below 0°C
- Searchlight Body: Constructed of corrosion-resistant alodined and powder-coated Aluminum and impact-resistant PC/ABS
- Size and Weight
-Searchlight: 11.2 in. long x 5.74 in. diameter; 3.2 lbs.
-Battery: 5.09 in. wide x 7.27 in. long x 3.41 in. tall; 3.0 lbs.
-Searchlight, Battery and 8″ Power Cord: 6.5 lbs.