Peak Beam Systems MBPKG-B Basic Maxa Beam Package
Peak Beam Systems is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-intensity illumination devices for military and security applications. Peak Beam’s flagship product, the Maxa Beam Searchlight, has been tested and fielded by U.S. military and federal agencies for over thirty years and continues to be the most powerful handheld searchlight available in the world.
The Maxa Beam Searchlight included in this package is a lightweight, high- intensity illuminator with an output of 12,000,000 Peak Beam CandlePower. The Maxa Beam has three light intensity settings and a powerful strobe that makes it a disorienting non-lethal weapon. The searchlight also features a motorized beam width adjustment that allows the user to vary the beam from a 1° spot to a 40° flood with the press of a button.
The Maxa Beam Searchlight is the lightest weight, most powerful, and most effective handheld light available for search and rescue, surveillance, perimeter security, and non-lethal escalation of force operations and has been battle-tested by the United States Armed Forces and numerous government agencies for over twenty-five years.
The MBPKG-B Basic Maxa Beam Package includes:
- MBS-410 Maxa Beam Searchlight
- MBA-8208-L 8 In. Power Cord
- MBP-1308 LiFePO4 Battery
- MBP-3205 AC Charger for LiFePO4
- MBA-6005 Battery Shoulder Strap
- Output: 12,000,000 Peak Beam CandlePower (no maximum threshold; -10% minimum threshold)
- Range: 3,500 meters (1 lux on target)
- Lamp: 85 Watt Xenon Short Arc Lamp (field replaceable); instant hot/cold start and restrike
- Infrared Illumination Capability (IR Filter sold separately)
- Beam Width: 1° Spot to 40° Flood, Motorized
- Beam Intensity: 3 levels
- Strobe: User-adjustable frequency (1-31Hz) and duty cycle (3-63%)
- Battery: it's a 7.5Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery, with 2500 Life Cycles, a run time of 115 minutes(regular/default beam) or 75 minutes(high beam) and a charge time of 110 minutes with the included 110-240VAC Charger
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to +60°C; reduced battery run time below 0°C
- Searchlight Body: Constructed of corrosion-resistant alodined and powder-coated Aluminum and impact-resistant PC/ABS
- Size and Weight:
- Searchlight: 11.2 in. long x 5.74 in. diameter; 3.2 lbs.
- Battery: 5.09 in. wide x 7.27 in. long x 3.41 in. tall; 3.0 lbs.
- Searchlight, Battery and 8″ Power Cord: 6.5 lbs.