SeaLion inflatable lifejackets help turn an unconscious person over to a correct floating position with the head well above water.
Warning: Last items in stock!
SeaLion lifejackets are designed as combined working / abandonment lifejackets. SeaLion lifejackets comes in a 150N, a 275N and a 275N Offshore model, all designed to meet your requirements.
Designed for users with high demands on function and comfort.
The inflatable lung and cover is equipped with a specially developed webbing system for easy donning and adjustable fitting.
The front buckle and the adjustment buckle are made from stainless steel. Both buckles can be opened for extra convenience. This double chamber lifejacket is available with either 150N or 275N buoyancy certified in accordance with SOLAS § III 2010.
The lifejackets have a unique asymmetric buoyancy lung that prevents waves from washing over the face.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Choice of buoyancy level
- Double chamber - IMO/SOLAS
- UML inflator
- Made in EU according to the highest standards
- Options for sprayhood and crotch straps
- Rough, black outer fabrics
- High visibility bladder
- Twin chamber security
- Contoured head and neck support
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Automatic inflation system
- Retro reflective tape
- Grab loop
- Buddy line
- Can be worn in conjunction with Survival suits
- Fully approved iaw SOLAS Chapter III 2010
- Compatibility tested in accordance with Mensafe HSE-UK (275-N version)
Optional Crotch Strap and Optional Spray Shield