Garrett SuperWand® Hand Held Metal Detector
The SuperWand's 360° detection field provides uniform sensitivity and tip pinpointing to detect weapons and other metal objects with extreme accuracy. From airports to sporting events, the lightweight SuperWand is the hand-held of choice for today's security screener.
- Optimum sensitivity: detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metal objects.
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Elongated profile provides 8.75" scan area 360° detection coverage plus tip pinpointing for easy scanning from head to foot.
- Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button and three-color LED lights. Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Clear audible or Silent/Vibrate LED alarm signal.
- Rugged injection molded construction including structurally isolated coil for added impact absorption.
- Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Ergonomically designed grip fits comfortably in virtually any size hand.
- Easy ON/OFF battery cover: standard 9V battery included.
- Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Power switch and LEDs positioned for easy access and high visibility.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED = ON Amber LED = LOW BATTERY Red LED = ALARM
- Operating Temperatures: -35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
- Width: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Thickness: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Length: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Total Weight: 18.6 oz (.53 kg)
- Battery Requirements: one 9V (included)
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor