Garrett Super Scanner® V Hand Held Metal Detector
Originally designed for use at the Olympic Games in 1984, Garrett's Super Scanner is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world.
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance, large knife from 6", razor blades and box cutters from 3"distance, foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1".
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment
- Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV
- Large 8" scan surface for quick, thorough scanning
- No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included)
- Optional rechargeable battery kit, Leather Belt Loop Harness and Earphones available
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED = ON Amber LED = LOW BATTERY Red LED = ALARM
- Operating Temperatures: -35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
- Width: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Thickness: 1.625" (4.1 cm)
- Length: 16.5" (42 cm)
- Total Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)
- Battery Requirements: one 9V (included)
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been submitted and will be available once approved by a moderator.