BlueBox 30 RO Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Kit
The BlueBox 30 RO a rapid deployable drinking water purification kit designed for smaller groups up to 145 individuals. With a daily capacity of 720 liters clean drinking water.
- Clean drinking water exceeding WHO standards
- From any raw water source
- ‘Plug & Play’ units ready for rapid deployment
- Proven concept in more than 20 countries
- Drinking water set-up in less than 10 minutes
- Light weight, highly mobile unit
- Easy to operate
- Integrated internal battery
- Multiple power solutions: solar power, external battery, power grid, 230 volt
- Type: Mobile water purification plant
- Raw water: All fresh water sources with up to 2.500 PPM salinity
- Application area: Safe drinking water for small camps, disaster zones, expeditions
- Capacity, volume: 30 l/h at +25 ⁰C water temperature
- Water quality: Superior WHO quality: Removal of bacteria and virus
- Dimensions (centimeters): 65 x 50 x 40
- Weight/Volume: 27 kg Vol: 0,13 m³
- Power source: 0.1 kW. 220/230 Volt, 50/60 Hz, CEE 16A (standard), Solar power, Generator, Power grid, Integrated battery (12 Volt)
- Packaging: Build into a sturdy, weather resistant plastic box with integrated wheels and handle for easy transportation and shipping
- Purifying filters: 100+25+5 micron, activated carbon, Reverse Osmosis, UV-light
- Pump type: Self-priming membrane pump
- Optional: Solar panel
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been submitted and will be available once approved by a moderator.