Ummac Sirenco 15D Blaster Range
The Blaster Range of motor driven low frequency sirens are the ideal solution to efficiently cover vast area alert signals. These omni - directional high powered alarms are long lasting sirens made from cast aluminium. They are frequently used in mining, petrochemical, quarries, civil and commercial operations, hazardous and non-hazardous environment.
- Omni directional peaking in front of stator.
- Aluminium extruded motor casing, cast impellor and guards.
- Environmental protection guards standard.
- Operating temperature: -20 to +45 degrees C. Higher on request.
- ATEX approved models available.
- Optional: anti icing / snow heater, electronic siren control activation.
- Manual & wireless control boxes available.
- Voltage: 400 / 600 Vac 50/60Hz 3 Phase (Alternative voltages on request)
- Duty Cycle: On application
- Sound Output: 146 dB (A) at 1m
- Sound Frequency: 560Hz
- App. Range: 15.000m in still air on open field (depends on various factors)
- Motor: 7.5 Kw motor - 2875 rpm
- Current Consumption*: 400V - 14A / 600V - 11A
- IP Rating: IP55 (Other options available depending on application)
- Weight: 118 kg
- Packing Dimensions: 600x650x500mm
- Mounting: Securely mounted bolted to secure structure in horizontal position