BlueBox 30 RO Compact Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Kit
The BlueBox 30 RO Compact is a very light and compact mobile reverse osmosis water purification suitcase system designed for smaller groups up to 145 individuals. With a daily capacity of 720 liters clean drinking water.
- Clean drinking water exceeding WHO standards
- From any raw water source
- ‘Plug & Play’ units ready for rapid deployment
- Proven concept in more than 30 countries
- Drinking water set-up in less than 10 minutes
- Light weight, highly mobile unit
- Easy to operate
- Can run on external battery or power grid
- Type: Mobile water purification plant
- Raw water: All fresh water sources with up to 2.500 PPM salinity
- Application area: Safe drinking water for small camps, disaster zones, expeditions
- Capacity, volume: 30 l/h at +25 ⁰C water temperature
- Water quality: Superior WHO quality: Removal bacteria, virus, pesticides, flouride arsenic and herbicides from fresh water
- Dimensions (centimeters): 46 x 36 x 17
- Weight/Volume: 9.5 kg Vol: 0,03 m³
- Power source: 0.1 kW. 12 Volt
- Packaging: Sturdy, weather-resistant plastic box with carrying handle for easy transport
- Pre-filters: 5 micron + activated carbon
- Purifying filters: RO membrane
- Pump type: Self-priming membrane pump
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been submitted and will be available once approved by a moderator.