The AC-M11 Air Conditioner is a transportable unit, developed primarily to provide air conditioning in temporary or transportable buildings or tents. It is a small light weight unit made out of aluminium and built into a rigid steel frame. The unit is designed to be placed outside, with supply air and return air ducted to the tent.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The function of the AC-M11 is based on a cooling circuit and two powerful fans. The evaporator section contains the evaporator and a radial fan, which draws warm internal air of the tent through the cold evaporator and blows out the cooled air through the side or the top of the unit. The condenser section contains two condenser coils and a large axial fan, returning the heat taken from the internal air to the outside atmosphere.
The AC-M11 is equipped with an electric heating coil, to provide heating for example for night time when temperatures can fall under 20°C.
All sheet metal parts are protected against corrosion by a minimum 80μm top coat.
• Remote thermostat with 15m cable and auto cooling/heating selection • Insulated, exible duct Ø315x3000 mm incl. storage bag
• Uninsulated flexible duct Ø315x5000 mm incl. storage bag
• Air distribution duct Ø315x6000 mm
• F7 filter
• Trolley with wheels (more detailed description under ”Accessories”)
• 12 kW booster heater (more detailed description under ”Accessories”)