The AC-M7MKII Air Conditioner is a transportable unit, developed primarily to provide air conditioning in temporary or transportable buildings or tents. The AC-M7MKII is designed to be placed outside, with supply air and return air ducted either to one tent (1xØ315) or two tents (2xØ225).
Warning: Last items in stock!
The function of the AC-M7MKII is based on a cooling circuit and two powerful centrifugal fans. The upper section contains the evaporator and evaporator fan, which draws warm ambient or recirculated air through the cold evaporator coil and supply the cooled air through the discharge into the room. The lower section of the unit houses the condenser fan and condenser coil, which return the heat taken from the cooled air to the surrounding atmosphere.
The standard version of AC-M7MKII is equipped with an electric heating coil, to provide heating for example in night time when temperatures can fall under 20°C.
• Remote thermostat with cable, 15 m
• Insulated, flexible air duct Ø315x3000 mm incl. bag
• Non insulated, flexible duct Ø315x5000 mm
• Non insulated, flexible air distribution duct Ø315x5000 mm
• Non insulated, flexible air distribution extension duct Ø315x2000mm • Insulated, flexible duct Ø225x3000 mm
• Storage bag for insulated duct Ø225 mm
• Non insulated, flexible air distribution duct Ø225x6000 mm