Videotec ULISSE MAXI NETCAM for SX800
ULISSE MAXI NETCAM is a powerful Full-IP PTZ for outdoor IP video surveillance, which can manage modern IP SD, HD and Megapixel cameras, with integration into a network system via ONVIF Protocol Profile S.
This model can house and manage the largest motorized lenses on the market, taking a total weight of up to almost 8 kilos. ULISSE MAXI NETCAM is designed to ensure dynamic, non-stop surveillance of large outdoor areas whilst withstanding harsh weather conditions. This way a single unit can provide a 360° coverage of the area to be monitored. To ensure detailed images even during the night hours, versions are available with LED illuminators, with infrared light or white light. The sturdy mechanical structure and the powerful motors of this PTZ are designed to guarantee maximum resistance to high operating stress, vibrations and temperatures between -10°C to +60°C. The unit is equipped with optical sensors which ensure the accurate control of the position in any condition of use. The ULISSE MAXI is supplied with a wiper for removing rain and dust from the front glass; there is a wide selection of washing tanks with pump with different capacities and heads.
- Full management of Network Cameras compatible with ONVIF protocol, Profile S
- Camera, zoom lens are managed as a single IP address
- Horizontal continuous rotation, vertical: from +45° up to -20°
- Weatherproof housing for large-size lenses
- Position accuracy: 0.02°
- Autopan, Preset, Patrol
- Optical sensors for absolute positioning feedback
- Sturdy IP66 construction
- Operating temperature: from -10°C (14°F) up to +60°C (140°F)
- Full range of accessories and mounting options