Codan Envoy HF Radio
- Codan’s Envoy HF Radio delivers dependable, clear, trouble- free voice, messaging and data communications, without dependence on existing infrastructure. Now with Codan’s second generation Digital Voice technology, Envoy provides outstanding voice clarity in conditions where competing HF radios fail.
The Codan Envoy HF radio provides reliable communication. With the second generation Digital Voice technology, this radio does not suffer from hissing, crackling, faltering and other annoying disturbances. The sound quality is comparable to mobile phones. The Envoy is easy to program via the USB port in the handset. Also this HF radio includes 3G Automatic Link Establishment (ALE) and Selcall. Codan’s Envoy is designed for mobile and base systems.
Codan’s second generation Digital Voice (DV) technology provides a quantum leap in voice communications. It completely eliminates the hiss, crackle, pops, and multipath effects typical of HF. The vocoders used provide voice quality experience that is similar to cellular phones, and the modem technology ensures continued operation in degraded and fading channels.
When analog SSB mode is needed, Envoy’s patented EasitalkTM DSP algorithm works to actively remove background noise and interfering ones. During transmission, Codan’s TalkPower feature dynamically compresses and shapes the frequency response of the voice signal to maximise transmit power and intelligibility. A syllabic squelch only opens the speaker mute when speech signals are present to eliminate background noise.
- Software Defined Radio
- 125 W RF power output
- Industry-leading reliability
- Handset and Console control points
- Intuitive icon-based large color display
- Multi-language user interface
- IP/Ethernet/Wi-Fi/USB connectivity
- Exceptional RF performance
- 2nd generation digital voice (TWELP)
- CCIR 493-4 based Selcall (Codan and open standard)
- MIL-STD-188-110A/B (STANAG 4539) Data (up to 19k2 bps)
- MIL-STD-188-141B ALE (JITC Certified)
- 3G ALE (STANAG 4538)
- AES-256/CES-128 Encryption
- Secure Interlop feature
- MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Multiple point control capable
- Virtual Control Point (VCP) compatible
- XTEND smartphone app compatible
- Wide range of support peripherals
Under the attachments tab you can find the technical data regarding this product. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.