The VA-M40MKII Warm Air Heater is a transportable unit, developed primarily to provide heating in tents or temporary, transportable buildings.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The unit is designed to be placed outside the tent, with supply and return air ducted to the tent.
The VA-M40MKII heater operates on the in-direct fired (clean air) principle thus insuring that no combustion products or fumes are introduced into the occupied spaces. The forced air system provides for the most rapid warm-up capability.
The VA-M40MKII heater is essentially self-contained, requiring only a source of external electric power and fuel. The unit will operate effectively on almost all diesel fuels. Appropriate fuels are supplied by the fuel hose assembly which may be connected to external jerry cans or drums.
• Cabinet made of 0,9 mm galvanized, powder coated steel sheet.
• Circular openings (Ø225 mm) for two supply and two return air ducts.
• Operation with or without return air ducts fitted.
• Adjustable fresh air intake from 0 to 40% of the total air volume.
• Cold start at temperatures down to -40°C.
• When storing or transporting the heater, the wheels and flue stack are fitted onto the unit.
• A hook in the flue flange makes it possible to lift the heater with a crane.
• Fork-lift slots in the sides of the heater allow it to be lifted by a fork-lift.
• Fitted with handles so that it can be carried manually by four persons.
• Sturdy wheels that can be fitted by one man – no tools are required.
• Skids underneath the unit allow it to be transported across snow and ice when no wheels are fitted.
• Fuel supply from jerry can or oil drum, with a fuel supply lance for drum as standard.
• Connect to the mains power supply or a separate diesel generator through a 15 m power cable.
• Controlled by an optional remote thermostat which will be placed inside the tent.
• Built according to EN 13842 and CE-marked.
Power supply: 50Hz
Noise level: 60db