Inmarsat Isatphone 2
Introducing the IsatPhone 2 from Inmarsat, designed for the most reliable satellite communications network in the world. IsatPhone 2 is the latest addition to our handheld satellite phone portfolio with a range of additional features that help you to stay connected in the most extreme and remote locations.
IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been engineered to cope with anything that nature can throw at it - from searing heat to icy blasts; desert sandstorms or monsoon rain. And with fast network registration, an unrivalled battery life offering 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours of standby time, you know you can always depend on the IsatPhone 2.
What’s more, IsatPhone 2 gives you the excellent voice clarity and call stability you have come to expect from Inmarsat’s network.
- A powerful, dependable satellite phone delivering high voice quality, voicemail, text and email messaging, plus tracking and assistance alert features.
- Fast network registration in under 45 seconds.
- Operates over global geostationary satellites ensuring reliable call stability and network connection
- Location services, including tracking and assistance button, keep people updated of your GPS coordination when it matters
- Received notification of inbound calls even with antenna stowed
- Easy-to-use interface with large high-visibility. Scratch-resistant transflective display that is readable even in bright sunlight.
- Assistance button, eCompass for enhanced pointing, alarm, minute minder, microphone muting, Bluetooth
- Languages supported: Arabic, Chinese, English, French. Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Battery life offering 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours of standby time.
Below you can find the technical data regarding this product. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.