Static fuel tank container available in 9,330 litre, 12,000 litre, 25,130 litre and 56,580 litre. 110% bunded, pump cabinet c/w equipment storage area, built to ULC and UL, BS799 Part 5 & complies with PPG2 Regulations.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• 110% double wall fuel storage container to comply with Environmental regulations.
• CSC plated - made to Convention for Safe Container Standard.
• Corner twist locks top and bottom for ease of handling.
• Can be stacked 6 high, reducing storage space requirements and when on location.
• Pump, valves, outlets and fittings are all housed within the lockable cabinet which is fitted with a spill catchment sump
• Auxiliary feed and return outlets are all top mounted to help prevent fuel leakage with 3” tank battery bottom Outlets.
• For additional security, hoses can be fed through any of the letterboxes enabling doors to be kept locked whilst in use.
• Quality contents and bund gauges.
• 3” Fast fill fuel connection in cabinet with high performance overfill prevention device.
• Access ladder to operating platform for top filling and maintenance operations on both sides with kick plates and sprung actuator safety gates.
• Inner tank can be accessed via x2 manholes for maintenance and inspection.
• Option for up to 4 sets of feed & return connections plus pump/auxiliary equipment feed.
At the bottom of the page you can find a file with specifications.