The Comm Port UVSS solution is designed to scan, monitor, and digitally record crisp, clear digital video images of the entire width of a vehicle’s undercarriage — all with one permanent or portable system.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Careful integration of components makes the UVSS system a cost-effective and convenient solution for checking passenger vehicles, vans, buses, semi-trailer-trucks and more. It’s an ideal solution for governmental, military, corporate, and transportation facilities — wherever complete vehicle monitoring is required.
Advanced digital camera imaging and LED illumination provide clear, high-resolution video of the vehicle’s undercarriage to detect attached packages, explosives, and other objects. For monitoring, images are processed by the first Digital Video Recorder (DVR) capable of recording 4-channels simultaneously and then displaying moving images in quad screen (quadruple/AFP4) format. The UVSS DVR delivers the full picture of a vehicle’s entire width for a fraction of the cost of less capable systems.
- Color Area Scan Technology
- Capture even at speeds up to 65KMPH (40MPH)
- Ultra-fast throughput for quicker analysis
- High resolution imaging up to full 1080p
- True mechanical day and night imaging (ICR) for Driver images
- No limits on the length of a scan
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition / License Plate Reader
- All weather conditions for the harshest environments
- Worldwide support and installation
- Waterproof life time warranty corrosion proof housing.
- 10/100/100 Base-T, RS-232, RS-485 data control interfaces
- Explosive Detection
- Weapons Detection
- Contraband Detections
- Border Checking for Human Smuggling
- Access Control
- Force Protection
- Stolen Vehicles