The FLEX-HH-300 is a self-contained, lightweight pole camera for inspection of hard-to-reach and/or dangerous areas for potential security hazards or breaches.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The kit includes two types of cameras, one which is mounted on a dolly for easy access to the undercarriage of vehicles and one which is a flexible pole camera for examining hard-to-reach areas like small cavities or pipe openings, above drop-ceilings, corner views or behind immovable objects.
- The primary under vehicle configuration is based on a wheeled dolly design using 360 degree all terrain wheels with wear-resistant tires.
- Easy mobility to search the full undercarriage of a vehicle on any road condition.
- Attached to the dolly base is a telescopic pole that can extend up to 2 meters for full under vehicle access.
- A 2.5 megapixel high definition portable camera is mounted on the dolly base.
- The 7” HD Color LCD screen provides live feed with full 1080p resolution.
- The ruggedized battery powered LCD provides up to 10 hours
- Includes support for up to a 64Gb SD storage card
- Includes a one-button patented sunshade for outdoor use.
- The LCD can be adjusted with side panel buttons
- A LEMO HDMI connector is utilized between the camera and display to insure secure cable connections.
- Comes with a flexible goose-neck attachment and compact 3.0 megapixel camera.
- Ultra-high resolution images
- An illuminated light source is included on the camera for low light areas.
- The complete FLEX-HH-300 package is housed in a compact, ruggedized aluminum case for easy transport.
- Weight 6 kg (13.5lbs)
- System sets up in under 2 minutes
- Suitable for any environmental conditions