CPAS-P is a portable, real time UVIS system designed to provide an affordable, robust and dependable "under vehicle inspection" process for all vehicle check points, for any terrain – day or night. CPAS-P provides the perfect solution to scan, inspect, and digitally record the underside of any road vehicle.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The CPAS-P UVIS is mainly used for 24/7 remote or temporary service applicable to checking for hidden explosives or other suspicious packages. The system produces a full color image of the entire underside within seconds of the vehicle passing over the scanning unit. Images are captured and displayed in real-time on a high definition display and stored for archive on a large capacity hard drive.
- Portable and self-contained case with built in processor and HD display screen
- Includes small-format computer with large storage capacity
- Camera and tripod for video capture
- Overview/driver camera captures normal view of car/driver and displays on HR monitor
- Monitor: 22” LCD with resolution up to 1920 x 1080
- Heavy duty portable ramps and camera case
- Camera resolution: 5000 X 2048 pixel
- Color and B/W options
- Scanning detects automatically and displays image without distortion
- Battery powered UVSS
- Scan images show in real time - NO DELAY
- Light weight, low power, portable
- Simple to setup and operate
- Sets up in minutes
- Perfect for mobile field operations and establishment of temporary perimeters
- Special software easy to operate, correct brightness and distortion automatically
- Uses advanced imaging technology to construct a single image from video sequences
- Maintenance free design for low cost of ownership
- Water proof grade IP68