UVIScan MDS system will provide you with the perfect solution to scan, inspect, and digitally record the underside of vehicles.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The UVIScan Under Vehicle Magnet Detection Scanner comprises a linear array of magnetic field sensors, built into a vehicle ramp. Each sensor is capable of detecting magnetic fields and is connected to the UVIScan Processing Unit (CPU) with special analysis software. The UVIScan Under Vehicle Magnet Detection User Interface is integrated into the existing UVIScan User Interface. With a toggle switch, the Magnetic Fields can be displayed for detection purposes.
• Unique, UVIScan design for Magnet Detection under passenger vehicles
• Excellent detection of magnetically attached IED’s and/or contraband
• With toggle switch, indicates the strength of the measured magnetic field: Green = low; Yellow = medium; Red = high
• User friendly, simple to use with colour indication
• Available as integrated design with UVIScan Under Vehicle Inspection or stand-alone
• Visual verification with UVIScan Under Vehicle Inspection
• Automatic verification with UVIScan Automatic Comparison
• Type: Tailor made UVIScan Linear Array of Magnetic Field Sensors
• Housing: UVIScan tailor made tube housing, IP 67 rating
• Dimensions: 140 x 4 x 4 cm
• Weight: +/- 2 Kg
• Installation: In line with UVIScan Under Vehicle Inspection Scanner, Or stand-alone, instructions to be provided
• Scanning Speed: 100 – 200 Hz
• Car Speed: Between 5 and 20 Km/h
• Sensitivity: 0.04 mT
• Max. magnetic field: 30 kA/m
• Magnet Capacity: Minimal 5 Kg
• Power: Powered by CPU (low voltage)
• Power Use: 20 Watt
• Environmental: Operating Temperature -20 °C > +65 °C