UVIScan Heavy Duty Housing has been tested and certified by TŰV Rheinland in Germany, and is the ultimate proof of the extreme strong construction.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The UVIScan Heavy Duty Housing has been specially developed for extreme conditions. The cover has a very strong construction which can withstand minimal 50.0000N loading, placed on the most severe spot of the cover. Therefore, it is no longer an issue when the driver moves, per accident, wrong over the scanner, with the wheels on the middle section of the system. The UVIScan Heavy Duty Housing can withstand such loading without any problems. Can be installed manually, no need for cranes.
Heavy Duty Cover
• Stainless Steel Sand Blasted Heavy Duty Cover with Handles for easy carry;
• Can be manually installed, no need for crane;
• Dimensions: 1205 x 1205 x 52 mm;
• Weight: 100 kg;
• Can withstand minimum of 50.000N without structural damage, tested and certified by TÜV.
• Stainless Steel Sand Blasted Set of Guiding Rails plus Reflective Yellow/Black Tape
• Dimensions: 1120 x 370 x 44 mm
• Stainless Steel Cabinet, to hold the Scanner, to be installed flush mounted in the road surface Including holes for cabling / ducting
• Including decline and central hole for drainage
• Dimensions: 1200 x 1200 x 180 mm
The UVIScan Heavy Duty Housing is perfect for protecting the UVIScan Under vehicle Scanner.