Swarovski Optik Habicht 10x40 Military Binoculars
Best-of-class wide angle military binoculars. Ideal piece of kit for any troop commander or observer. With rubber armouring virtually undestroyable. The best you can buy binoculars for the most demanding military specialists. Optionally with laser cut filter.
Dutch company MSS DEFENCE, based in Maasdijk, is a reliable solution provider. It boasts a solid domestic presence and an international clientele. Known for its innovative products, MSS DEFENCE has a wide reach. We work in various defence and law enforcement areas.
Our products and support ensure customer mission readiness.
A conventional design lightweight pair of binoculars. The best that money can buy. Excellent optics and the best specifications you can get. You can also add a cleaning kit as an accessory, to ensure your binoculars stay in prime condition.
- Magnification: 10x
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm): 40
- Exit pupil diameter (mm): 4
- Exit pupil distance (eye relief) (mm): 13
- Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m): 324 / 108
- Field of view (degrees): 6.2
- Field of view for eyeglass wearers (degrees): 5.2
- Field of view, apparent (degrees): 60
- Shortest focusing distance (ft / m): 13 / 4
- Dioptric compensation (dpt): ± 5
- Diopter correction at ∞ (dpt): 5
- Light transmission (%): 96
- Pupil distance (in / mm): 2.2-2.83 / 56-72
- Twilight factor acc. to DIN ISO 14490-1: 20
- Length approx. (in / mm)*: 6 / 154
- Width approx. (in / mm)**: 6.9 / 175
- Height approx. (in / mm)**: 2.3 / 59
- Weight approx. (oz / g): 27.9/ 790
- Functional temperature: -13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C / +55 °C)
- Storage temperature: -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C / +70 °C)
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
* Value with eyecups twisted in
** Dimensions at a pupil distance of 2.5 in / 64 mm