Color Night Vision. Amazing new technology that turns night into day. Valuable addition to image intensifying and thermal imaging technology. Ideal system for identification and recognition purposes. For demanding military, law enforcement and security professionals.
Captures video and still images with simple two button operation.
USE AS EVIDENCE
Movies and images can be used as evidence of crime scenes, as tamper-proof SD cards can be used (Write Once Read Many SD memory cards).
FULL METAL JACKET
Build for operation in tuff environments. Housing made of aluminum. Weather proof.
PLEASANT FOR THE EYE
High resolution image (HD) with natural colors makes it pleasant for the eye also after long time use.
Easy to operate with most settings done automatically. Video recording can be handled by persons without photographic background.
Compact, light weight and excellent portability. Designed for handheld shooting.
- Minimum Subject Illumination: 0.005 lx (F1.4, 30 frames per second)
- Image Sensor: CMOS, 2/3” size
- Resolution: HD (High Definition) resolution. 1280 (H) x 720 (V) pixels.
- Pixel size: 7.1μm (H) × 7.1μm (V)
- Image Sensing: Color
- Filter: RGB Primary Color Filter (Bayer Array).
- Spectral Sensitivity: 390-700 nm
- Dynamic Range: 250%
- Scanning system: Progressive
- Overload response: Rapid, makes consecutive recording possible even with large change in ambient light
- Compression: Video mode: H.264 / Still image: JPEG
- Frame rate: Video mode: 30 fps
Recording and settings
- Exposure mode: Automatic, and manual settings of exposure time (1/8 sec – 1/10,000 sec).
- Focus Settings: Manual
- Autofocus System: N/A
- White Balance setting: Automatic, and manual select between 6 pre-sets.
- Recording Media: SD Card (standard and WORM)
- Menu system: Yes
- Fog removal: Yes, can enhance image quality and make details more visible.
- Setting: OFF / AUTO
- Lens System: Interchangeable Lens System
- Lens Mount: CS (C mount lenses can be used together with the optional 5mm adapter ring).
- Viewfinder: Electronic (EVF) with Diopter Adjustment
- LCD Monitor: Not Available
- Recording Format: Linear PCM 16bit/48KHz. Build in microphone: mono,
- optional microphone: stereo
- Audio input: Build in microphone
- External audio input: Optional external microphone, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack port
- Audio settings: Automatic
- Audio output: Built-in Speaker: None
- Headphone Jack: Available; 3.5mm stereo mini-jack
- Format: HD 1280×720 (with embedded audio)
- HDMI: Yes (Type A)
- Power Source: 7.4 V Li-ion battery, 4,900 mAh
- Power supply: DC
- Max. Recoding Time: 5 hours consecutively with the standard battery
- Tripod screw: Yes, 1/4″ diameter
- Accessory mount: Hot shoe
- Construction: Weather sealed / Splash-proof, rugged compact housing made of aluminum
- Weight camera: 995 g (accessories and battery not included)
- Dimensions: 85 mm diameter x 150 mm length
- Environment requirements: Temperature: -15°C to 40°C Humidity Non-condensing: 95