Orlaco is the specialist in camera and monitor systems for heavy equipment, commercial vehicles, cranes, lift trucks, maritime applications, emergency vehicles, railway applications, municipal vehicles, and airport vehicles.
Orlaco is the specialist in camera and monitor systems for heavy equipment, commercial vehicles, cranes, lift trucks, maritime applications, emergency vehicles, railway applications, municipal vehicles, and airport vehicles. All over the world we broaden the horizons of drivers, operators, captains and machinists, with increased safety, efficiency and comfort as the aim.
Orlaco has over 25 years of experience in designing and developing certified vision solutions for eliminating blind spots around vehicles, machines and ships.
Orlaco has grown into an international company at lightning speed, with head offices in the Netherlands and the United States.
In addition to a growing network of partners and dealers, Orlaco has sales offices in Canada, Germany, Japan, the United States and the Netherlands.
From design to development and from production to service: Orlaco keeps matters in its own hands, and that makes us unique. We produce over 120,000 cameras; we supply around 70 percent of these to the largest OEMs in the world from our Dutch head office. Orlaco sells the remaining 30 percent after market via an extensive dealership network. This makes Orlaco the leading camera/monitor specialist for OEMs throughout the world.
The Orlaco team consists of over 180 members of staff who are committed to providing you with the best camera and monitor solutions. In our optimized production halls we assemble cameras, monitors, cables and connectors, but also RadarEye sensors, switchers, mounting products, interfaces, controls and power supplies. Orlaco has a Special Products department for developing customer-specific systems. Our design and engineering capacity is one of a kind. This flexible department has the following expertise: Industrial design, Electronic design (Trucktronic ®), Optical design, Mechanical design, Embedded software design, Functional safety design, 3D simulation design, Advanced and Test engineering.
For every situation, Orlaco brings a vision solution to the market. This is a segment that is developing to become one of the largest global markets in the field of accessories, bolstered by legal regulations relating to visual solutions. Within this market, we wish to be the partner of choice. Our promise? More safety and efficiency, improved ergonomics and comfort, and certified quality.
Vision is our mission. Orlaco wants to provide end users with optimum vision; to do so all activities are crucial. From development and production to delivery and service. This results in enthusiastic customers who strengthen our image in the market through word-of-mouth advertising.
Orlaco chooses leadership, values motivated and well-trained staff, and works on the basis of a well-considered strategy. We are careful in our use of resources and we organize processes efficiently and effectively. That is our philosophy. Our way of working enables us to achieve operating results that give us the space to work on the future, as Vision stays our mission.
Good and comfortable visibility is essential for safety on waterways. With the aid of an Orlaco camera system, the operator can detect safety issues straight away so that he can act accordingly to prevent emergencies from happening. Orlaco cameras and monitors enable operators to carry out precision work, such as maneuvering and hoisting and dredging...